All On 4
What Are All On 4 Implant?
All On 4 can be a revolutionary approach to solving the problem of missing teeth. Combining various modern dental technologies, All On 4 can permanently replace an entire smile. With All On 4, permanent dentures are affixed to four dental implants. If both the top and bottom row of teeth are to be replaced, the patient will receive four dental implants in the top jaw and four in the bottom.
The implants used to support these dentures differ slightly from regular dental implants, which are typically only used to support individual teeth. These implants are placed strategically in the patient’s mouth to offer the best possible support for their implant-supported-dentures.
What Are Benefits Of All On 4?
All On 4 offers a range of advantages:
- They stay in place when eating, drinking, speaking and smiling ‒ no risks of embarrassing slips or falling out of your mouth.
- A full smile replacement on individual implants would be costly. All On 4 can be an affordable restoration option.
- All On 4 offers a long-term solution without the need for clips or fixing paste.
- All On 4 can be cared for as easily as natural teeth ‒ no special cleaning solutions are needed.
All On 4 can be the perfect solution for anyone looking to restore their smile and avoid the inconvenience or discomfort of dentures, which can often be ill-fitting or unnatural in appearance. With All On 4, our patients can go on to eat, drink and carry on with their lives as normal, all while smiling with confidence!
All On 4 Are Suitable For All Kinds Of People
At TCare Dental Centre, we recommend All On 4 to any of our patients looking for an affordable, long-term solution for teeth replacement. Our team is more than qualified to help you achieve the smile of your dreams with their commitment to precision and outstanding surgical treatment.
All On 4 Process
All On 4 can be done over a series of appointments. Though they take time, the results are more than worth it. First, you’ll visit TCare Dental Centre for a consultation to find out if All On 4 can be the best option for you.
- Over the next few appointments, we will take 3D scans of your teeth and jaw to determine the best placement for the implants and ensure enough healthy bone to support them.
- Special implants will be inserted and anchored in the jawbone. Once these have healed, the implants will be exposed and the screws attached.
- From here, your All On 4 will be created, designed specially to suit your mouth and smile to look as natural as possible.
- Once ready, the teeth can be attached to the implants.
Why Should You Get All On 4 At TCare Dental?
Our team of experienced dentists are more than qualified to give you All On 4. With the qualifications, certifications and expertise of our team, you’ll be smiling from ear to ear before you know it. To find out more about All On 4, visit the TCare Dental Centre for a consultation.
Latest News & Research
Find out the latest news and research relating to oral health